Friday, December 14, 2007

Bye bye breastpump and HELLOOOOOO caffeine!!

Today marks the day that I have officially decided to stop pumping breastmilk. After seven months of pumping, straining my neck and what seemed like endless washing till my hands were all dried out, I finally packed my breastpump away. What a relief! While breastfeeding takes a huge commitment, some days I think that pumping takes even more of a commitment since there's all that extra work involved.

With this relief comes a bit of sadness though, that Ehvena will no longer get breastmilk. Oh well, I gave it my best shot and stuck with it as long as I could.

What I do get to look forward to though is CAFFEINE!! I haven't had a cup of coffee or tea since I got pregnant, so I'm super-excited about being able to drink these again. Like people who hit a bar to get drunk, maybe I'll go hit a coffee shop and OD on some coffee! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

PurpleDream 紫夢 said...

heehee....so happy for you!!!