Thursday, July 31, 2008

iLoveIt

Many of you know that I'm a sucker for gadgets, especially electronic ones (it's in the genes - my dad's the same). So, I guess it doesn't surprise anyone that I jumped on the iPhone bandwagon. Being on a tight budget, I actually wasn't going to get it, but I lucked out and almost broke even selling my old phone.

One question that I get quite often is, "How do you like it?" Well, like my title says, I LOVE IT. However, there are a few issues that I've found so far:
  • the battery only lasts 2 days max
  • there is no search feature for the calendar
  • it doesn't sync very well with MS Outlook

These are the things that bother me the most; other than that, iLove my iPhone!!

1 comment:

PurpleDream 紫夢 said...

Yeah...i like your iPhone too...because of the iPhone you can on MSN more than before...so that I can talk to you again!!!