There were many theories as to why this happened. My family doctor suggested that I go for an ultrasound to check for stomach abnormality, a friend suggested I go see a Chinese medicine doctor 'cuz something similar happened to her friend and he cured her, and some simply told me that your body undergoes radical changes after giving birth and that there's nothing you can do about it.
Of course, the pain and discomfort was not enough of a deterrent...I kept eating the stuff. Lately though, K and I noticed that I was fine after eating it...completely fine. At first, we thought it was a fluke or perhaps it was such a small amount that the pain it caused me was not enough to wake me up at night. But for our anniversary dinner, we went for a full lobster meal and I was still okay!! And even stranger, something else that made my stomach upset all my life (not just after giving birth) - coconut milk - seems to not cause an issue anymore either!
So what happened? K and I think that it was the recent detox plan that I was on that has "cured" me. Perhaps the buildup of toxins in my body caused my body to not function properly? Well, we don't know for sure, but it seems highly likely. Needless to say, I'm quite happy about this. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment