So our prenatal classes have started up again and will be weekly until the end of March. It's neat to see how everyone's stomach has popped out since we last saw each other in December. In fact, some have already reached their "waddling" phase. I hope I don't reach that anytime soon...I still enjoy walking quickly (although it absolutely freaks Kelvin out).
What's also interesting is to see how everyone reacts differently to pregnancy...one lady in our class got all nauseous yesterday and wanted to throw up and faint all at the same time. As I've mentioned in my previous entries, I've been pretty lucky so far and haven't had many of those so-called "typical" pregnancy problems.
Yesterday was our third class and they've been pretty informative and useful so far. In fact, much to my surprise, Kelvin has not nodded off at all, despite the 4+ hour long classes! Hopefully, we'll actually remember half the stuff when it's time to put it into practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment