Thursday, August 28, 2008

So it's settled

For those who know my family well, it's probably not surprising that one of the first questions my dad had when I told him that we got a place was, "Where will Fluffy live?". The same thing happened when I told him that I got engaged - he didn't care where I went, he just wanted to know if Fluffy would be moving.

Anyway, I didn't even get a chance to answer as my mom jumped in right away, saying "Fluffy's staying with us, of course!". So I joked with them and said that if that's what they want, then I'm going to take them to court to battle for custody rights. To that, my mom calmly answered "That's fine - you can do that if you want. If the court rules in your favour, I'll just have to come to your house to kidnap Fluffy."

So there you have it. MY dog is staying with my parents, not me...done, period, end of story.

No comments: